Wednesday, June 10, 2015

A Soundtrack for Saying YES!

As we are reading Lysa TerKeurst's What Happens When Woman Say Yes to God, I am looking for songs that express the same sentiment with music.

I found some wonderful gospel songs, like Yes, sung by Shekinah Glory Ministry, and Yes, Lord, sung by Alvin Slaughter, and I planned to play them while we were chatting and drinking tea at the beginning of our Living Stones meeting yesterday morning.

It fast became obvious to me that one does not play gospel music as a background soundtrack!

Gospel is WORSHIP!  Gospel demands to be HEARD!

So I am putting links to the songs here, so you can turn them up and enjoy them with attention, and hopefully hear the message, "I say yes, Lord, yes, to Your Will and to Your Way" anew through the music.

Enjoy this brief soundtrack for saying YES to God:

Yes, performed by Shekinah Glory Ministry

Yes, Lord, performed by Alvin Slaughter

My Soul Says Yes, by Ricky Dillard & New G

Say Yes, performed by Michelle Williams, Kelly Rowland, and Beyonce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...